Family of British couple missing in Red Sea yacht sinking say they are in ‘disbelief’ - Jenny Cawson and Tariq Sinada are ...
Hosted on MSN
Egypt tourist boat latest: Two Britons believed to be survivors pictured as search for seven missing continues
Two Britons believed to be survivors of the sunken Egyptian vessel which capsized in the Red Sea have been named and pictured. Colin Sharratt and Sally Jones are reported to have been two of 28 people ...
Egyptian authorities rescued 30 people, including 21 foreign tourists and nine Egyptian crew members, after a tourist boat ...
The boat, identified as Sea Story, sank during a multi-day diving trip while with 44 on board, which included 31 tourists and 13 crew members. According to Egyptian authorities, 16 people are ...
Egyptian officials say 16 people are missing after a tourist yacht sank in high waves on the Red Sea
CAIRO — A tourist yacht sank in the Red Sea on Monday after warnings of rough waters and 16 people were missing, Egyptian officials said. The governor of the Red Sea region, Amr Hanafy, said rescuers ...
More than a dozen tourists were feared missing after a diving boat sank off Egypt's Red Sea coast, authorities said on Monday. The Sea Story, as the boat is known, sank off the southeastern Egyptian ...
On Friday 18 April, Egypt's three-day 3al Ganoob music festival in Red Sea's Marsa Alam kicked off bringing 19 of the region's most entrancing independent musicians for non-stop beach jamming, sunset ...
In a statement issued on Sunday, the Environment Ministry did not reveal the nationalities involved. However, it confirmed that one tourist had been killed and another injured by a shark in Egypt's ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results